HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
Jaswant Garh War Memorial
Kaziranga Jeep Safari
Catherdral of Marry
Duwan Sing Syiem
Seven Sister Waterfalls
Maa Kamakya Temple
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- 11 Nights accommodation in well appointed rooms as per above mentioned hotels.
- All Tours & Transportation in well appointed AC Vehicle
- All Meals i.e. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner by our own Chef/Maharaj
- All transfers and Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- One Bottle of mineral Water during Sightseeing Per Person
- Services of Tour Manager (Minimum 15 pax)
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions
- Carry original photo ID (Aadhar card/Driving License).
- On route Lunch will be provided during long journeys.
- Classic Holidays will not be liable for any refund if flight is cancelled or delayed
- Itinerary and Hotel may change without prior information as per convenience.
DAY 1: Guwahati
Guwahati, ‘The light of the East’ is the commercial capital of North East lying adjacent to the shores of the turbulent Brahmaputra.For guests arriving in the morning, enroute to hotel visit the Maa Kamakhya temple. Evening enjoy a River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (cruise charges additional).Dinner and overnights stay at Guwahati.
DAY 2: Guwahati - Dirang
DAY 3: Dirang - Tawang
DAY 4: Tawang
Later visit the War Memorial commemorating the bravery of the Indian heroes of the Indo-China war of 1962. Witness the light & sound show in the evening. Overnight in Tawang.
DAY 5: Bumla Pass
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sangestar Lake, Bum La Pass and China Border (subject to permission from Indian Army).
The Sangestar Lake, or more popularly known as the Madhuri Lake, is about 20 kms from Tawang, en route to the road leading to Bum La Pass. The lake is surrounded by the majestic snow-capped mountains and a marvelous valley offering spectacular views. Dinner and overnight in Tawang.
DAY 6: Tawang-Bomdila
DAY 7: Bomdila- Kaziranga
DAY 8: Kaziranga
DAY 9: Kaziranga - Shillong
If time permits visit Cathedral of Marry and Ward’s Lake. Evening free at leisure to explore the region on own. You may take a walk to the famous Police Bazaar for shopping. Dinner and overnight in Shillong.
DAY 10: Shillong - Cherrapunji -Shillong
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during winter season.
DAY 11: Shillong - Mawllynong- Shillong
Note: It is advisable to carry packed lunch to Mwallynong.
DAY 12: Guwahati Airport Drop
|Per person on twin sharing basic||INR 71000/-|
|Third Person (above 12 yrs)||INR 49500/-|
|Per child (2-12yrs) with bed||INR 48500/-|
|Per child (2-12 yrs)without bed||INR 40500/-|
|Below 2 yrs without bus seat||INR 5000/-|
PROPOSED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
|DESTINATION||No of Nights||PROPOSED HOTELS|
|Guwahati||01||D’ Courtyard/ Aster Premier / Nakshatra or similar|
|Tawang||03||Tawang Heights / Norling / Taktsang/ Tashi Ga Tsel|
|Bomdila||01||Tsepal Yongjom/ Nambrok/ Lungta Residency|
|Kaziranga||02||Landmark Woods / D Courtyard Resorts / Dhanshree Resort / Bonvilla or similar|
|Shillong||03||Landmark Hills / Gateway/ Saphire/ similar|