HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
Umiam Lake or Barapani
Cathedral of Mary and Ward’s Lake
Duwan Sing Syiem View Point
Seven Sisters Falls
Assam State Zoo
Assam State Museum
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- 05 Nights accommodation in well appointed rooms as per above mentioned hotels.
- All Tours & Transportation in well appointed AC Vehicle
- All Meals by our own Chef / Maharaj
- All transfers and Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- 1 time Sunset River Cruise (1 hr tickets only)
- Entrance Fees
- Services of Tour Manager
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for any other services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
Day 1: Guwahati- Shillong
Day 2: Shillong - Cherrapunjee-Shillong
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during winter season.
Day 3: Shillong - Mwallynong - Shillong
A trek to the nearby Rewai Village is another interesting activity. Walk down a flight of almost 100 steps to witness nature’s wonder, living-root bridge.
Later drive to Dawki, a village of the Jaintia community whose prime occupation of fishing. The river is also famous for its crystal clear water, so clear that when seen from a distance, it appears as if the boat is floating in mid-air! This is the gateway to Bangladesh where major export and import transactions take place. Enjoy an amazing country boat river ride. Drive up to the Bangladesh border.
Later proceed to Shillong for overnight stay.
Day 4: Shillong - Guwahati
Day 5: Guwahati
Day 6: Guwahati
|Per Person on double sharing||INR 40000|
|Extra Adult/Child with bed (6-.11years)||INR 26000|
|Child without bed (6-11years)||INR 20500|
|Child below 5 years||INR 6500|
PROPOSED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
Sapphire / Landmark hills/Gateway/simialar
Aster Premier/Nakshtra or similar