HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
Buddha View Point
Folk Heritage Museum
Takin Preserve Centre
108 Druk Wangyel Chortens
Khamsum Yulley Chorten
Chele La Pass
Tiger Nest Monastery (Optional)
- On tour Guests has to carry Original Passport (Validity should be 06 months from date of return journey) or Voter ID along with 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID. Also submit Scan copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / student below 18 yrs have to carry original Valid Passport (Validity should be 06 months compulsory from date of return journey) or Original Birth certificate (ENGLISH along with School / college Photo Identity card (ENGLISH).Also submit a Color Scan copy of the same at the time of booking. For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- 07 Nights Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on twin sharing basis
- Transfer & sightseeing by exclusively a/c vehicle
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Lunch and Dinner will be served in Indian Restaurant prepared by our own Maharaj.
- Inner Line Permits
- Manager Services for 15 passengers or above only
- Any air fare / train fare
- GST @ 5 % mandatory
- Bhutan Government Visa & Taxes Subject to Bhutan Government Regulations
- Entrance fees to monuments during sightseeing with Local Guide
- All items of personal nature, optional tours, insurance, tips, laundry, telephone charges, excess baggage and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Any other item not mentioned in Tour Cost Inclusions
-The mentioned prices valid for Indian citizens only.
-On tour Guests has to carry Original Passport (Validity should be 06 months from date of return journey) or Voter ID along with 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID. Also submit Scan copy of the same at the time of booking.
– Children / student below 18 yrs have to carry original Valid Passport (Validity should be 06 months compulsory from date of return journey) or Original Birth certificate (ENGLISH along with School / college Photo Identity card (ENGLISH).Also submit a Colour Scan copy of the same at the time of booking. For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
– Sightseeing not covered due to short time/weather condition/other reason will be covered next day before proceeding to other city.
– Indian Currency is accepted in Bhutan: But the higher values notes such as INR 500, INR 1000 or INR 2000 are not accepted
-Extra Surcharge will be taken during Diwali/Chritsmas/New Year Dates.
-On route Lunch will be provided during long journey.
-Classic Holidays will not give any refund if flight is canceled or delay.
-Itinerary and Hotel may chance without further informing as per conveyance.
- Cancellation or any amendment 30 days prior to arrival 25% cancellation
- Cancellation or any amendment 15 days prior to arrival 50% cancellation
- Cancellation or any amendment 10 days prior to arrival 100% cancellation
Day 1: Paro - Thimpu
Day 2: Thimpu Sightseeing
Afternoon proceed for sightseeing (Approx Time Frame: 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m) includes Changlimthang Stadium & Archery ground ;The Jungshi handmade paper factory ( Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. Holiday), that uses traditional methods to produce the authentic Bhutanese paper known as Deh-sho; Visit the weaving center followed by free guided time at Thimphu town. Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha via Dochula pass
Day 4: Day excursion to Phobjikha valley
Day 5: Punakha /Wangdue to Paro
Day 6: Paro Sightseeing
After which proceed for sightseeing includes DrukgyelDzong, the ruined fortress from where Bhutanese repelled several invasion by Tibetan armies.
Should the time permit free guided time at Paro town/ optional hike to taksang monastery the Tighers Nest( the monument fees Rs: 1000/- per guest is go borne by the guest themselves, and then free guided time at Paro Town
Day 7: Excursion to Chele La (pass )
Day 8: Drop to Paro International airport
|Per Person on Twin sharing basis||
Child with Bed (5- 12 yrs)
Child without bed (5 – 12 yrs)
Child below 05 years without seat
(Mumbai – Paro – Mumbai) (Approx 34500/-per person)
**These are Tentative dates and subject to change as per Flight Schedule
Mumbai @ 14:00– Paro – 17:30
Paro @ 9:10 – Mumbai – 13:00
PROPOSED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
|No. of Nights||