Known to be the one of the most revered religious treks of Hinduism, Char Dham Yatra Uttarakhand includes treks to 4 religious sites of Hinduism- Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Have darshan at these destinations that are placed on high altitude, amidst snow-capped Himalayan Mountains.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4 nights and 5 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments, nestle in the lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangtori is dedicated to Goddess Ganga. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
As you cover the distance through a helicopter ride, you also save a lot of time. T
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun airport
- 05 Night Accommodation at all Dham’s And Dehradhun (Kharsil, Gangotri, Guptkashi & Badrinath)
- Exclusive Helicopter services Ex –
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis only with all meals
- All ground transfers
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- VIP Pooja and Special VIP darshan at all the four dhams.
- Complimentary duffle bag.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 5 Kg weight in the Helicopter.
- Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage bringing too much luggage. In case, If you have any extra luggage You can keep it at the Hotel cloak room.
- Children above the age of 2 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- Full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the Journey.
- In case the Char Dham Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, The Journey will be conducted on the next available date or the unutilized part of the journey (Rs.20,000/- Dham for each customer) will be refunded.
- In Case Of Rescheduling The Journey From The Customer’s Side The Booking Will Be Treated As Cancelled And A Fresh Booking Is Required Which Is Subject To Availability Of Seats.
- Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 Days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 Days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non-refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the Itinerary.
- The Company Has The Right To Change The Itinerary In The Event Of Adverse Weather Condition Or Any Unforeseen Circumstances Which Is Beyond Our Control.
- The Customer Has To Bear The Proportionate Tour Cost In Case Of Extended
Day 01: Arrive Dehradhun
Day 02: Visit Yamunotri
Day 03: Visit Gangotri
Day 04: Visit Kedarnath
Day 05: Visit Badrinath
Day 06- Dehradhun Drop
Per Person on double sharing
NOTE : The above cost is on the basis of 6 paying adults
Departure Dates: Every day from 15 May 2020
PROPOSED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
|No. of Nights||
Yamnotri Cottage Similar
Himalayan Nature Resort/ Similar
Villa Aadhya/ Similar