Day 1: Delhi– Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar-Rishikesh-Haridwar
Day 3: Haridwar-Barkot(Yamunotri)
Day 4: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
Day 5: Barkot – Uttarkashi
Day 6: Uttarkashi-Gangotri-Uttarkashi
Day 7: Uttarkashi – Sitapur (Kedarnath)
Day 8: Sitapur – Kedarnath
Day 9: Kedarnath – Sitapur
Day 10: Sitapur- Badrinath
Day 11: Badrinath
Day 12: Badrinath- Srinagar(Gharwal)
Day 13: Srinagar (Gharwal)-Haridwar
Day 14: Haridwar- Dehradun
|Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis||INR 45999|
|Extra Adult on Triple sharing Basis||INR 35999|
|Extra Child With Bed (06 – 11 years)||INR 30999|
|Child without bed (06 -11 years)||INR 20999|
|Child below 05 years without Bus Seat||INR15000|
COST – Innova
|Ex. Delhi /Dehradun|
|Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis||39999|
|Extra Adult on Triple sharing Basis||28999|
|Extra Child With Bed (06 – 11 years)||26999|
|Child without bed (06 -11 years)||16999|
|Supplement Cost For Innova||68000|
HOTELS PROPOSED OR SIMILAR
|City||No. Of Nights||Hotels|
|Haridwar||2||Hotel Godwin / Similar|
|Barkot||2||Camp Nirvana/ Similar|
|Uttarkashi||2||Shivlinga resort / Similar|
|Sitapur||1||Lals resort / Similar|
Punjab Sindh Avas/Bikaner
(04 Persons in 01 Room)
|Sitapur||1||Lals resort / Similar|
|Badrinath||2||Hotel Dwarikesh / Similar|
|Srinagar||1||Hotel Chahat / Similar|
|Haridwar||1||Hotel Godwin / Similar|
TOUR INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- 13 Nights accommodation in well appointed rooms as per above mentioned hotels.
- All Tours & Transportation in well appointed AC Vehicle
- All Meals by our own Chef / Maharaj OR All Meal OR Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers and Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- Services of Tour Manager
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare / Train Fare
- VIP Darshan
- Helicopter services in any Dhams
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Carry original photo ID (Aadhar card/Driving License).
- On route Lunch will be provided during long journeys.
- Classic Holidays will not be liable for any refund if flight is cancelled or delayed.
- Itinerary and Hotel may change without prior information as per convenience.
- Terms and Condition applied
Chardham Yatra is known to be one of the most revered religious treks of Hinduism, Char Dham Yatra Uttarakhand includes treks to 4 religious sites of Hinduism- Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Have darshan at these destinations that are placed on high altitude, amidst snow-capped Himalayan Mountains.
Chardham Yatra offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments, nestle in the lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangtori is dedicated to Goddess Ganga. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
BEST TIME TO VISiT
The Kapat generally opens up during the month of April end or the beginning of May and closes by the end of October or the beginning of November. However making the pilgrimage during the monsoon months of July to September is discouraged since the entire landscape remains covered in heavy rainfalls making it susceptible to unexpected avalanches and landslides.
The best time to visit your Char Dham destinations are between the months of May- June and September-October
- All the Dhams are easily accessible by drive except Yamunotri where 06 Km trek (one way) is required and 18 Km trek for Kedarnath. But there are various options available like a pony, palanquins, and helicopter services for Kedarnath.
- The holy shrines are located at the foothills of Uttarakhandand surround by snow clad mountain peaks of Himalayas. So, it is important to pack heavy woolen clothes along with warm clothes. Bodywarmers, woolen socks, gloves, scarves, mufflers, caps, trekking/ canvas shoes, jackets, sweaters, shawls etc. are necessary.
- You are required to be physically & mentally strong and must have good stamina. Heart patients, or person having acrophobia, breathing problems, BP problems must think twice before planning for the strenuous Char Dham Tour. Consultation from a doctor is must be required prior to the journey.
Note: It is mandatory to keep your medicines and a medical kit (including Band-Aids, crepe bandages, moisturizers, antiseptic, painkillers, ointments etc.) with you until the journey ends.
- Pack a medical kit with painkillers, antibiotics, cough lozenges, Antiseptic cream, Iodine, tube-squeeze cream and medicines for cold and fever.
- Carry your routine medicines, as you might find only limited and general medicine at such remote locations.
- While trekking, carry only essential items. The lighter the luggage, the faster the steps you can take. Thus, travel light and enjoy the journey.
- ATMs (Automated teller machines) are available in many places in during your travel but money exchange facility is available in Haridwar, Rishikesh and Dehradun only.
- As you are visiting the remote areas of Uttarakhand which are located at extreme locations so do not get surprised of weak network connectivity and to stay connected with your family and friends you are advised to carry BSNL network with you so that you can update your whereabouts with your loved ones. BSNL phone connections work best in the region as you will be traveling to remote areas in the mountains.
- VIP Darshan/Special Pooja can be arranged for the guest subject to the availability