HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
St. Vitus Cathedral
St. Nicholas Church
Old Town Hall with its Astronomical Clock and 12 Aspostles
Academy of Sciences
St. Stephens Cathedral
State Opera House
Museum of Fine Arts
National History Museum
- Airfare / Train Fare
- 08 Nights accommodation in well appointed rooms as per above mentioned hotels.
- All Tours & Transportation in well appointed AC Vehicle
- All Meals by Maharaj / Chef
- All transfers and Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Services of Tour Manager
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- On route Lunch will be provided during long journeys.
- Classic Holidays will not be liable for any refund if flight is cancelled or delayed.
- Itinerary and Hotel may change without prior information as per convenience.
DAY 01 ARRIVE VIENNA – PRAGUE
DAY 02 PRAGUE – CESKYKRUMLOV SIGHT SEEING
ČeskýKrumlov, in Bohemia’s deep south, is one of the most picturesque towns in Europe. It’s a little like Prague in miniature – a Unesco World Heritage Site with a stunning castle above the Vltava River, an old town square, Renaissance and baroque architecture, and hordes of tourists milling through the streets – but all on a smaller scale; you can walk from one side of town to the other in 20 minutes. There are plenty of lively bars and riverside picnic spots – in summer it’s a popular hang-out for backpackers.
Dinner &Overnight in Prague.
DAY 03 PRAGUE – SIGHT SEEING
Later a bus will take you to the Vltava River where an air conditioned pleasure boat awaits you. The long cruise along the Vltava offers fantastic views of the river, lined with exquisite historic monuments.
Dinner & Overnight in Prague.
DAY 04 PRAGUE – BUDAPEST
DAY 05 BUDAPEST
Afternoon free time shopping. Evening proceed for Danube cruise Tonight we have our River Cruise. You can enjoy the spectacular view of the illuminated city.
Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
DAY 06 BUDAPEST
DAY 07 BUDAPEST – VIENNA (
DAY 08 VIENNA SIGHT SEEING
The city tour will take us along the Ringstrasse, the State Opera House, the magnificent Museum of Fine Arts with its world famous art treasures of the Habsburgs and the National History Museum, the cultural district of the Museums Quartier, the Hofburg, the Parliament, the City Hall & the Burgtheater.The highlight of this tour will be an optional visit of the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace. The Palace with its surrounding buildings and the huge park is one of the most significant cultural monuments in Austria. It was generally used as the summer residence of the Habsburg rulers.On the way back to the Opera we pass by the Belvedere Palace which houses the largest Gustav Klimt collection in the world. The two magnificent palaces on the Belvedere grounds lie in the middle of a splendid park. They were constructed for Prince Eugene of Savoy by J.L. von Hildebrandt, a famous Baroque architect.Thereafter we provide you with time on the shopping streets of Vienna. Vienna boasts of Porcelain, Glass items, coffee, chocolate, Antiques and collectible items. There is a high density of Souvenir Shops to carry some memories back home..
Dinner &Overnight in Vienna.
DAY 09 VIENNA ONWARDS
|Per Person on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis||INR 149999|
|Extra Child With Bed (06 – 11 years)||INR 139999|
|Child without bed (06 -11 years)||INR 132999|
|Child below 05 years||INR 85999|
Departure Date : 20May 2020
HOTELS PROPOSED OR SIMILAR
|City||No. Of Nights||Hotels|
|Prague||03||Hotel Taurus or similar|
|Budapest||03||Hungaria City Center or similar|
|Vienna||02||Hotel Austria Trend or similar|
*Two Photos (35*45mm, matt finish, white background, 80% face)
*Covering letter on the company letter head mentioning the purpose and travel dates.
*Personal IT returns of last 03 years.
*Company registration proof if self-employed.
*Original Leave letter from company if employed.
*NOC required from school for students.
* NOC required from parents for minor travelling alone.