Hampi – Badami
- Shri Virupaksha Temple.
- Statue of Lakshmi Narasimha.
- Sri Krishna Temple.
- Shri Vijayavitthala Temple.
- Kings Palace.
- Lotus Mahal.
- Royal Palace .
- Elephant Stables.
- Badami Caves Temples
- Aihole and Patadkallu
- Gol Gumbaz
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on twin sharing basis
- Transfer & sightseeing by exclusively a/c vehicle
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast
- Manager Services for 10 passengers or above only
- Any air fare / train fare
- GST @ 5 % mandatory
- All items of personal nature, optional tours, insurance, tips, laundry, telephone charges, excess baggage and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Cost for any increase in taxes or fuel price (calculated as on 15th July), leading to change in package cost, which may come into effect prior to departure 1st October 2019 to 31st March 2020
- RATES NOT VALID FOR 20th Dec to 5th Jan
Day 1 Hubli – Hospet
Arrive Hubli and you will have to reach at the given point where you will met our representative. Proceed to Hospet (150.9 Km i.e approx 4 hrs). Check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free for relaxation. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Hospet – Hampi – Hospet
After breakfast, we proceed for the city tour of Hampi. Visit Shri Virupaksha Temple, Statue of Lakshmi Narasimha, Sri Krishna Temple, Shri Vijayavitthala Temple – this wonderful monument is dedicated to Lord Vitthala or Lord Vishnu, Kings Palace, Lotus Mahal, Royal Palace remains, pushkarni, Elephant Stables. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hospet.
Day 3 – Hospet – Badami – Bijapur
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Bijapur (Approx 4 hrs). Enroute visit Badami Caves Temples, visit ruins of Aihole and Patadkallu. Dinner and overnight stay at Bijapur .
Day 4 – Bijapur – Solapur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Solapur (3 hrs). Enroute visit Gol Gumbaz – The dome which stands without the support of pillars, followed by Ibrahim Rauza Tomb -” The Taj Mahal of the Deccan. Later proceed to Solapur to board the train for your home town
|Per Adult (twin sharing basis)||INR 12,599 + Airfare||INR 17,199 + Airfare|
|Extra Adult /Child with extra bed||INR 10,400 + Airfare||INR 12,100 + Airfare|
|Per Child without extra bed (2-11 yrs.)||INR 9,100 + Airfare||INR 10,900 + Airfare|
|CITY||NO. OF NIGHTS||STANDARD HOTEL||
|02 NIGHTS||Clarks Inn / Mallagi/Similar||Royal Orchid/Similar|
|01 NIGHT||Shashinag Clarks Inn/Similar||Le Grand/Similar|