HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
Ramoji Film city
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- 03 Nights accommodation in well appointed rooms as per above mentioned hotels.
- All Tours & Transportation in well appointed AC Vehicle
- All Meals i.e Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner (Note : On Day 3 Lunch and Dinner is not Included )
- All transfers and Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Services of Tour Manager (above 15 pax)
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- RATES NOT VALID FOR 20th Dec to 5th Jan
- Lunch and Dinner is not included on Day 3
- Surcharge will be applicable during Diwali/Chritsmas/New Year Dates.
- Carry original photo ID (Aadhar card/Driving License).
- On route Lunch will be provided during long journeys.
- Classic Holidays will not be liable for any refund if flight is cancelled or delayed.
- Itinerary and Hotel may change without prior information as per convenience.
** RATES NOT VALID FROM 15 DEC TO 05 JAN
Day 1: Hyderabad
Charminar – Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed QuliQutb Shah in the honour of his wife Bhagmati. Also known as known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’.Later in evening proceed to
Golconda Fort – First built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by QutubShahi Kings. (Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, ‘Rahban’ cannon, Ramdas’ prison. Rest night free for shopping (Laad Bazaar). Overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 2: Hyderabad Sightseeing
Snow World - India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to, Birla Mandir - 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
Lumbini Park - Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch - Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at HussainSagarlake(at your own cost) . Overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 3: Hyderabad- Ramoji Film City
Ramoji Film City – One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists.
(Note: Lunch and Dinner is not included on this day.)
Day 4 – Hyderabad
|TOUR COST||Ex. Hyderabad|
|Per Adult (twin sharing basis)||INR 15,000 + Airfare|
|Third Person in same room||INR 12,000 + Airfare|
|Per Child with extra bed (6-11 yrs.)||INR 10,000 + Airfare|
|Per Child without extra bed (6-11 years)||INR 8,000 + Airfare|
|Child below 5 years||INR 3,000 + Airfare|
PROPOSED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
|NO. OF NIGHTS||
Best Western Ashoka or Similar
|Hyderabad – Ramoji Filmcity||01 NIGHT||
Tara – Ramoji Film City