HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
Rajmala View Point
Periyar Lake / Jeep Safari
Back Water Ride
St. Francis Church
Chinese Fishing nets
TOUR COST INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- 06 Nights accommodation in well appointed rooms as per above mentioned hotels.
- All Tours & Transportation in well appointed AC Vehicle
- All Meals i.e Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner by our own Chef/Maharaj
- All transfers and Sight Seeing as per Itinerary
- Entrance Fees
- Services of Tour Manager (Minimum 15 pax)
- Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Carry original photo ID (Aadhar card/Driving License).
- On route Lunch will be provided during long journeys.
- Classic Holidays will not be liable for any refund if flight is cancelled or delayed.
- Itinerary and Hotel may change without prior information as per convenience.
- Cancellation or any amendment 30 days prior to arrival 25% cancellation
- Cancellation or any amendment 15 days prior to arrival 50% cancellation
- Cancellation or any amendment 10 days prior to arrival 100% cancellation
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 3 : Munnar – Kolukkumalai Excursion(Optional)
Optional Tour : Kolukkumalai is without argument one of the world’s most beautiful scenic destinations.
Each day hundreds of tourists ascend Kolukkumalai by jeeps to witness and experience nature’s ultimate fireworks of awe- the sunrise over mountain tops, the inhale of pure high altitude air, the rare experience of the antiquated orthodox manufacturing process of tea and the sheer scenic marvels of mountain tops- the paradise on heavens! Dinner and overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar – Thekkady
Day 5 : Alleppey (Back Water Ride)
Day 6 : Alleppey - Cochin
In the afternoon city tour of Cochin to visit Dutch Palace (Built by the Portuguese), Jew Town, the 1568 Jewish Synagogue, spice market, where the air is filled with the pungent smell of spices, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets.
Day 7 : Cochin
|Cost Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis||INR 29,999|
|Extra Child / Adult with Bed||INR 25,500|
|Child without bed||INR 17,500|
|Child below 05 years (No Bed)||
HOTELS PROPOSED OR SIMILAR
|No. of Nights||