HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR (11 NIGHTS / 12 DAYS)
02 Nights Sun City
Enjoy Sun City and its Wave Pool. Various other optional activities like Parasailing, Jet Ski, Quad Biking, Hot
Air Ballooning, etc.
01 Night Mabula
Enjoy 02 game drives
3 Nights Mosselbay
Explore Mossel Bay Town, Oudtshoorn – Cango Caves, Cango Ostrich Farm, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Knysna Lagoon, Optional Bungee Jumping Bridge and enjoy shopping at the waterfront area.
4 Nights Capetown
Table Mountain via Cable Car (If Weather Permits), Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Penguin Park, Seal Island Boat Ride, Oriented City Tour of Cape Town, Helicopter Ride.
01 Night Johannesburg
Enjoy the Casino and & Walk with the lion. Explore the city
HOTELS PROPOSED OR SIMILAR
|CITY||NO. OF NIGHTS||HOTEL|
|Suncity||02 NIGHTS||Hotel Soho / Similar|
|Mabula||01 NIGHT||Mabula Game Lodge / Similar|
|Mosselbay||03 NIGHT||Hotel Radisson/ Similar|
|Capetown||04 NIGHT||Hotel Radisson / Similar|
|Johannesburg||01 NIGHT||Hotel Met court Suites / Similar|
|TOUR COST & HOTEL ACCOMMODATION & DEPARTURE DATES|
|TOUR DATE|| September – 04, 11, 18, 25, 28
October – 02, 01, 16, 23, 29
|TOUR COST INCLUDES||
|TOUR COST EXCLUDES||
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Seal island boat ride at Hout bay.
- Guided cape town city orientation tour.
- Helicopter ride in Cape Town for 12 mins approx.
- Entrance and guided tour of Cango Caves.
- Entrance and guided tour of Cango Ostrich Farm.
- Entrance and guided tour of Cango Wildlife Ranch.
- Visit to Knysna Town & Bloukrans bungee view point.
- Walk with the Lions Excursions.
- Entrance to Valley of waves in Sun City.
- 1 Morning and 1 afternoon game drive.
- Main & Internal Airfare (Mumbai – Johannesburg – Mumbai)
- 1 time VISA Charges
- Travel Insurance for passengers upto the age of 59 yers
Payments favouring Classic Travel Shoppe Pvt
Ltd. as per below:
1. INR 50,000 non – refundable deposit at the
time of booking BY
CHEQUE / NEFT.
2. Passport copies need to be submitted at the
time of booking.
3. Balance Payment needs to be cleared 25 days
prior to date of
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Two photos (35x45mm, matt finish, white background, 80% face, mouth closed)
- Covering letter on the company letter head mentioning the purpose of visit, designation and travel dates.
- Hotel confirmation on the hotel letter head with name and designation of the signatory person.
- Personal Bank Statements last 03 months
- Company Proof if self employed
- Original leave letter from the company if employed.
- Salary slips last 03 months if employed
- Noc required for minors from parents if travelling alone
HM 261 29OCT BOMSEZ 0530 0825
HM 061 29OCT SEZJNB 0925 1230
HM 060 09NOV JNBSEZ 1350 2045
HM 260 09NOV SEZBOM 2210 0415
- 60 Days Prior Departure 25% of the Tour Cost
- 45 Days Prior Departure 50% of the Tour Cost
- 30 Days Prior Departure 75% of the Tour Cost
- 15 Days Prior Departure 100% of the Tour Cost
Any changes in Hotels / Itinerary / Inclusions / Number of pax / Room categories, may change the quote.
Any changes in entrances or Govt Taxes would be additional and added extra in invoice. No refund in case of any unusued activities due to unavaoidable circumstances. Itinerary is subject to change
Hope all above mentioned details are clear. Please do advise if you need more details for the same.
Important Informations for Trip
Everyday morning American breakfast along with our Indian breakfast consisting of 1 hot items along with Khakhras, Masala Tea, Masala Milk and Sukha Nasta will be served (subject to hotels permission). Lunch will be consisting of salad, pickles, Mithai, Parathas / Puri, 2 Vegetables, Daal / Curd / Kadhi, Rice / Biryani, Soft Drinks / Chaas & will be served in picnic areas. Dinners will be served in the hotel where we stay prepared by our chef, if the hotels do not permit we shall enjoy dinners in Indian restaurants.
Rooms next to each other are not guaranteed & are subject to hotel discretion.
On Air Seychelles Flight 1 Pcs of 20Kgs each is allowed for Economy Class Passengers. Along with 7 Kgs of Hand Luggage. Passengers having excess baggage check in baggage are liable to pay excess baggage charge directly to the airport & airline authorities. The Itinerary may be reversed due to Flight Availability.
Children under 18 years old require to carry Original Unabridged Birth Certificate which shows both parents details while travelling to/from South Africa. This is compulsory requirement by South African government which will be verified at airports. For if any 01 parent travelling, NOC required by non- travelling parent, if deceased death certificate required of deceased parent. All parents / legal guardians of children under 18 years old have to visit the South African embassy in Mumbai for verification / checks / concern form has to be signed by both parents in presence of the consular at the consulate, this formality is solely traveller’s responsibility. The concern form given by the consulate has to be carried along while travelling to South Africa. Any travel expenses incurred to reach consulate for this formality has to be borne by the clients.
Hand written passports are not accepted by the consulates, only computerized issued passports are accepted. Minimum 02 blank pages are required while travel to South Africa. Minimum 20 days are taken by the South African consulate to issues visas in the high season. Once passport & documents are submitted to Classic Travel, it takes about 2-3 working days to process and apply the visas. Travelers without requisite passport pages may be denied to enter into the country. PS if you have chosen to add on Kenya & Livingstone more blank pages are required for visas & stamping purposes. If you’re holding a US passport you will need to have 02 blank pages for stamping. We urge you to submit your passports & necessary documentation at least 45-50 days prior to the planned departure date.
All passengers (families) have to carry 01 kitchen bag per family which shall be handed over at Mumbai airport, to be checked in & collected from baggage carousel at final destination and hand over to the tour leader upon arrival.
Indian vegetarian meals are requested in the group bookings for flight portion, in case if Jain meals are required please let our sales executive know for the same during booking.
DAY 01 29 OCT 19 MUMBAI – JOHANNESBURG – SUNCITY
DAY 02 30 OCT 19 SUNCITY
DAY 03 31 OCT 19 SUNCITY - MABULA
DAY 04 01 NOV 18 MABULA –<br /> JOHANNESBURG - GEORGE - MOSSELBAY
DAY 05 02 NOV 18 MOSSEL BAY
DAY 06 03 NOV 18 MOSSEL BAY
DAY 07 04 NOV 19 MOSSELBAY - CAPETOWN
DAY 08 05 NOV 19 CAPETOWN
DAY 09 06 NOV 19 CAPETOWN
DAY 10 07 NOV 19 CAPETOWN
DAY 11 08 NOV 19 CAPETOWN - JOHANNESBURG
DAY 12 09 NOV 19 JOHANNEESBURG - ONWARD DESTINATION
|Per adult on DBL / Twin sharing basis||INR 175000 per person|
|Per Child with bed sharing room with 02 adults||INR 135000 per child|